2.19.2016

Savoring Truth in Psalm 119 Part 2



There are 176 verses in Psalm 119. Every single one of them speaks either to or about God. Every one!
The Bible is a unique communication from God.

In verses 9-11, we see one of the many reasons God's kids should see, share, and savor the truth:
How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
God uses His word to protect His people from sin.

Have you seen the excited look on the face of a lottery winner? What if there is something better AND more accessible?
Blessed are You, O LORD! Teach me Your statutes. With my lips I have declared All the judgments of Your mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches.
The Bible is a precious gift worthy of being learned, shared, and treasured

I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.

Let our life stories include a focused commitment to remember God’s word.

No comments:

Post a Comment